Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Top 5 Party Shoes From Aldo

If you're anything like me and have an obsession for shoes and an eye for gorgeous details then you'll certainly appreciate these 5 beauties I've picked out today, from Aldo.  What I love about these is that they're not your ordinary shoes.  They're super dressy and ready to make a statement.  They'll be sure to add that touch of glam to any outfit. 



So without further ado, here are my top 5 party shoes from Aldo.


I have a lot of black, gold and silver shoes/sandals as well as a few other colours thrown in, so this stunning colour block creation is definitely on my wishlist.  I can see myself wearing these with a very simple outfit because for me I think it's all about the shoes.


A gorgeous jewel encrusted shoe that's sure to light up any room.  A pencil skirt and batwing blouse in complimentary colours would be sure to do this shoe justice.


If Cinderella's shoes were black then this floral piece of art would be the perfect fit.  Pair with an all black outfit for a super chic look or with a contrasting outfit in one shade or even block colours to really let this shoe shine.


I'm not normally one to go for sequins but I couldn't resist this pair.  The deep navy paired with the burnt orange tones is really working for me.  Maybe a midi dress or even skinny jeans would be perfect for this snazzy number.  For some reason I can also see it working with the sock and shoe trend.  Would you dare to wear?


Gold and black have always made a great pair and this star studded ensemble is no exception.  The cute charms are really working their magic on this pair.  Teamed with black skinny jeans and a t-shirt would be sure to make you look effortless.

Shoes are my biggest addiction so choosing just one would be a very difficult decision.  What about you?  Which one would you pick?




http://convertalinktest.awin.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig