Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Blogging Again?

So here I am blogging again.  I've been thinking about getting back into blogging, like serious blogging.  Like maybe, posting everyday or every other day or even having a proper schedule and actually sticking to it.  Because, you see, although everything might look so polished, you know the bit you see, it actually takes a lot of hours and hard work to get there.



Which is why I probably can't stick to a schedule or even bang out a blog post or two when I have an idea.  The thought of taking pictures, no wait, let me correct myself.  The thought of arranging items or looking for royalty free images to create a picture is time consuming and sometimes puts me off altogether.  The writing part is the easy part and that's if you haven't got the good old writers block going on.  Right now, my keyboard's on fire, my brain is in gear and I'm typing so fast you'd think I had a problem with co ordination by the amount of spelling mistakes staring right back at me!

Note to self:  make sure you proof read your work before you hit the publish button!

I've been thinking, should I challenge myself and blog everyday?  like I did when I first started blogging and joined the Blogmas craze?  Or should I be a bit more realistic and maybe blog three times a week?  Or should I be even more realistic and just blog whenever I feel like it, which is most likely once in a blue moon or bursts of blog posts for a few days and then.......nothing!

And whilst you're still here, what about the actual blog post itself?  What should I write about?  I have a few ideas up my sleeve but is it what you want to read?  What do you want to see on my blog?  You know you can actually leave your suggestions in the comments below, right?  Or just drop me a DM on the Gram if it's a whole lot easier.

Anyways, I felt like blogging today or should I say letting my thoughts spill out all over my blog.  Whichever way you look at it, you just got a teeny tiny piece of what's going on inside my head tonight.

(tonight because I'm typing this up at 21:42 and I'm posting this tomorrow, which is today for you)

BTW If you're a blogger then I'm pretty sure you know where I'm coming from.  And if you're not, then I highly recommend you read my What It's Really Like To Be A Blogger post.  Trust me, you need to read it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig