Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Pineapple & Mint Mojito

Since I haven't been very active on here for a while, I thought I should write a little foodie post.  It most definitely has been a while hasn't it?  I made my Pineapple & Mint Mojito the other day and it went down a treat so it's time to share it with you too.  It's very refreshing and perfect for this season.  Although I'm saying that, here in the UK it's been a little on and off.  We've had our fair share of rain and it doesn't look like it's going to stop, but you never know with our weather.  I'm still hoping for some sunshine.  I shouldn't complain because it's not been too bad.  A little rain never hurt anyone.


I'm going to stop rambling now and give you the recipe instead, so here it is

Pineapple & Mint Mojito

Ingredients

1 ripe Pineapple (cut into chunks)
3 500ml bottles of Sprite
Sugar to taste
5 Mint Leaves
Juice of 2 Lemons

Method

Blend all the above ingredients.  Strain.  Mix.  Chill and serve.  Enjoy!

And that's all!  It's so quick and easy to make and tastes even more delicious.

Let me know if you try this recipe out. It's a winner in our home!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig