Friday, 10 March 2017

My First Proper Youtube Video

I can't believe I'm actually doing this!  I'm actually talking in my Youtube video!  It's a big deal for me because I never thought I would ever do that.  I'm a very shy person and often feel extremely self conscious.  Although I try not to let it stop me from doing what I want to, when it came to actually speaking in my videos I had the usual hang ups.


I hate the sound of my voice and would often wonder what people would think if I actually posted my video.  I'm the type of person that always tells others to 'go for it because you won't know until you try'.  And I truly believe that!  You should never let anything hold you back but in this case, I was finding it difficult to take my own advice.

I've uploaded 4 videos on my channel and have had to be super creative to make them enjoyable to watch without any actual talking in them.  It's difficult because you really have to push yourself to think outside the box, and I felt like it was time to add more.

I have all the support I could ever need from my husband and along with his encouraging words and my Instagram followers, I finally decided to just go for it!  I'm very grateful to have such amazing people around me.  So here's my 'How To Style A Midi Dress And Jeans' video.  I'd love to hear what you think.  


I'm hoping to make more style videos like this one.  As you probably already know, looking at my blog, it's one of my most favourite things to do.

If you have any questions on how to style an outfit for any occasion or how to wear something then feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments below.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig