Monday, 29 December 2014

50 Blog Post Ideas

If like me, there are times when you just can't think of anything to write about and everything that you do think of is just not good enough, then here's a list of my 50 blog post ideas that will help you get started. 


50 Blog Post Ideas



I've already done some of these blog posts and I'll link them so you can take a look.  Others I'm definitely going to try out in the future. 

  1. Pick a colour and make a collage.
  2. Post a DIY blog post, teach us how to make something // DIY Vintage DIY Miu Miu Shoes | DIY Vintage Style | DIY Bracelet
  3. Book review.
  4. Re-create an outfit worn by your favourite celebrity.
  5. What's in your handbag.
  6. Shopping haul.
  7. Interview another blogger/business or designer // Hafsah J: Fashion Design Student | Business Feature: Calligraphy & Sequins
  8. Share a recipe // Chocolate Truffles | Chocolate Cake | Lily Pebbles Brookies | Paul Hollywood's Iced Fingers | Quick & Easy Dessert
  9. Write a product review // Halal Sweet Gifts | Hadiyah's Natural Essence | The Moon Boutik
  10. Monthly favourites.
  11. Wishlist // My November Wishlist | Winter Wishlist
  12. 20 facts about yourself.
  13. Lookbook for any season or event // Winter Chic: 3 Styles from Topshop | Denim on Denim
  14. 3 ways to wear a dress.  You can change this to any item of clothing // 3 Ways to Wear a Maxi Dress
  15. What are your handbag essentials // Top 10 Handbag Essentials
  16. Your favourite food.
  17. Wardribe essentials.
  18. Useful tips and tricks.  Beauty, food, style related.
  19. Recommendations for food and sight seeing for a holiday you've been to or any places you've visited // My London Photo Album | Sherlock Holmes | The Hummingbird Bakery
  20. 10 products under £10.  Beauty products are usually a favourite.
  21. Gift ideas // 10 Gifts under £10
  22. Save, splash, splurge look.  One look that you can spend the least/ most money on.
  23. 10 travel essentials.
  24. 3 things you can't live without.
  25. Favourite bloggers/youtubers // My Fave Bloggers/Youtubers | My Fave Muslimah Youtubers
  26. Why you started your blog.
  27. Behind the scenes.
  28. A day in the life.
  29. Favourite websites // My Favourite Online Stores for Modestwear
  30. Q&A.
  31. Top 10 products.
  32. A collection e.g perfume, lipstick, nails etc // My Perfume Collection
  33. Create a capsule wardrobe for a particular season or holiday.
  34. Pick of the week/month.
  35. Pros and cons of blogging.
  36. Goals for the new year/end of year checklist.
  37. What's in your jewellery box.
  38. Skincare routine.
  39. Giveaway // Love Hijab Giveaway
  40. Advice you would give to you younger self.
  41. What's on your phone.
  42. Meaning behind your blog name.
  43. A day to night look.
  44. Share your top instagram pictures.
  45. Outfit of the day.
  46. Make-up of the day.
  47. Empties.
  48. What's in your make-up draw/bag.
  49. Tools you use for editing.
  50. How you stay organised.


I hope you found this post helpful and as you can see there are plenty of ideas to keep you going.  I have already written blog posts for some of these and there's so many more that I would like to do, now that I've had a look at this list again.  So keep a look out on my blog for those.

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them all.




 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Great list! I'm all about number 13 - Lookbook posts are addictive :)

    xx Amanda
    teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I love looking at other peoples lookbooks. xx

      Delete
  2. These are great ideas! I am going to try them all (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad I could help. Would love to see your posts on these ideas. xx

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! It definitely will give anyone reading lots of inspiration!
    Erin x
    http://www.youfounderin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm going to try and do the rest of them soon. xx

      Delete
  4. This is a great post! Thanks for this ideas!
    Leoniesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help, thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  5. You have some really great ideas! I will probably be using the "what's on your phone" suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd love to see your post when you've done it. x

      Delete
  6. what a fabulous list , i am going to save this in my file lol, thanks hun , some fantastic ideas

    http://beautyandtheprince.weebly.com/makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a file (or papers all over the place lol ) with all my ideas and useful tips. Getting organised as we speak xx

      Delete
  7. Great post :) I've just started a blog so this is a lot of help x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Welcome to the blogging world. You're going to love it!! Glad I could help :) xx

      Delete
  8. MashaAllah :) Sister in Islam, I think you've forgotten to include entries where the blogger gives some random advice to his/her readers or lessons to share, for Allah's sake? :) Some topics I think it would be nice if you talked abut in your future blog posts inshaAllah are "Things I Thank Allah For", "Why I am grateful/proud of being Muslim" "Lessons learned that Allah taught me" :)

    take care always and may Allah grant you more wisdom. Ameen.


    wasalaam from the Philippines,
    JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig